The quality & stock controller is responsible for ensuring products meet standards of quality, reliability and performance. Another responsibility includes overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing by setting and implementing internal/external quality requirements to ensure company products/services meet business expectations.
• Implement and monitor quality assurance standards to ensure consistent product quality.
• Collaborate with an organization’s purchasing manager to ensure goods from external suppliers meet quality requirements.
• Continually review inventory and determine what supplies need to be ordered.
• Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
• Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
• Develop and implement improvements to existing operational.
• Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfilment
• Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
• Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports, review reports monthly with management.
• Supports the procurement process to ensure on time receipt of purchased goods & return of defects
• Timely delivery of stocks to the respective units
• Management and filing of documentation within the stores.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly stocks report.
• Safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) in the stores department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/RELEVANT SKILLS
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business-related field.
• At least 2 years, relevant experience in Inventory Management/Logistics.
• Skills in data management and analysis management
• A strong background in an operations environment.
• Good communication & negotiation skills.
• Competent in key principles of material requirements planning, distribution, requirements planning.
• Great stakeholder engagement and management.
• Proven planning & organization skills.
• Great Attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with Enterprise Resource Planning systems in the PP-PI, MM and inventory management modules.
Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Application Timeline: Application must be received by 4th June 2021.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.