Provision of Tax Advisory and Compliance Service 1
Expression of Interest
- This invitation for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) which appeared in Tanzania National Electronic Procurement System (TANePS) on 29th September, 2020.
- The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision of Tax Advisory and Compliance Service.
- The Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company now invites eligible consulting firms legally registered to indicate their interest in providing the services which include but not limited to; tax advisory services, revisit of TRA audit findings on all queries and information required by TRA, participating in negotiation for conclusions on outstanding tax audit matters with TRA on behalf of KADCO, undertaking tax health check and training, and perform any other ad hoc tax advisory services.
- Interested consulting firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting consultant’s profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions with added advantage in aviation sector, availability of appropriate skills among staff curriculum vitae, and supporting documents including; TRA registration certificates as tax consultants, Certificate of Registration/lncorporation, VAT and TIN certificates and valid relevant Business Licenses.
- A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 as amended in 2016 and the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016
- Selection will be conducted through the Quality and Cost Based Selection procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations 2013 as amended in 2016.
- Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information from the office of the Secretary of the Tender Board KADCO, located at Kilimanjaro International Airport,Terminal Building, 1st floor, Office no. 21, from Monday to Friday at 08:00 to 16:00 hours except on public holidays.
- Expressions of Interest (Eol) must be submitted in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes delivered to the Secretary of the Tender Board, Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company (KADCO), Office no. 21, located in the 1st floor of Kilimanjaro International Airport Terminal Building, O. Box 10, KIA at or before 3.00 pm on 11th June, 2021. Eol will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the KADCO Board Room, 1st Floor of Kilimanjaro International Airport Terminal Building, KIA.
- Late Expressions of Interest (Eol), Portion of Eol, Electronic Eol, Eol not received, opened and read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Acting Managing Director
Kilimanjaro Airports Development Company
P.O BOX 10, KIA
Closing Date : 10th June, 2021.