Duties and Responsibilities
• To prepare for and issue instructions as per scheme of training of a specified unit by interpreting the curricula and its guidelines to facilitate practical preparation;
• To participate in delivering instructions to trainees through demonstration in order to impart properly the intended practical skill and attitude;
• To guide the safe use of training tools and equipment by performing daily preventive and corrective maintenance to maintain the life span of same; and
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by her/his supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holders of NVA Level 3 or Trade Test Grade I Certificate in Agro – Mechanics. The applicant must possess a Vocational Teachers Training Certificate or should be ready to pursue it within VETA immediately after employment.
• Possession of a vocational teaching certificate will be an added advantage.