Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Laboratory Superintendent: Job Purpose: To conduct supervision of factory laboratory, monitor product quality & quality at all stages of production.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinates and controls processing activities by ensuring continuous improvement and adherence to standard procedure for brown and refined sugar sampling and analysis;
- Directs the recording of all process;
- Checks the quality of cane;
- Prepares annual operational and capital budgets of the section;
- Trains the staff;
- Controls budget;
- Maintains sound laboratory Procedure;
- Performs data monitoring process by conducting all materials and product reconciliations in the process house;
- Ensures quality and process;
- Controls factory time management;
- Ensure that Certificates of Analysis (COA) and Certificate of Compliance (COC) are being produced and distributed and that compositing daily and weekly samples of each certificate is kept for references;
- Manages staff and Laboratory machinery/equipment; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned to him/her.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Processing Engineering or equivalent qualification and should have an experience of at least six (6) years’ experience in Sugar processing Industry.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.