Leera School has a high quality team of educators with strong professional backgrounds and experience in early years education, with qualifications approved by the Ministry of Education.
To enable all our students access to learning through the provision of:
- Inclusive and differentiated learning materials, aligned with their competence and achievement
- Engaging and enriching learning resources
- Quality and safe learning environment that is student focused
- Qualified teachers who focus on students’ academic and personal development; through their ongoing professional development, mentoring and collaboration
- Opportunities and accessibility for parents to participate in students’ development
To cultivate resourceful, confident and responsible learners; to evolve positively and to rise above their full potential. Our inclusive learning environment provides individuals a safe, productive and engaging space where the achievements of students and teachers are both celebrated.
Job Vacancy at Leira School January 2022 in Zanzibar , Tanzania.
WE’RE HIRING: LOWER PRIMARY TEACHER
Minimum Diploma in Education
3 years experience in same field
Fluent in spoken and written english
Capable to teach science,math, english
How to Apply:
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO : [email protected]
Deadline to send applications is: 7th January 2022z