Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Mechanical Foreman: Job Purpose: To plan, coordinate and supervise machinery operations and preventive maintenance program in the Boiling House Section.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling repairs and ordering materials to ensure that equipment/ machines are functioning properly;
- Inspects the work in progress at the station ensuring safety standard are being met;
- Controls budgets under his/her charge;
- Train and supervise subordinates to ensure that they perform their job correctly;
- Prepares check list for every machines/equipment;
- Supervises plant preventive program;
- Implements off crop maintenance program;
- Oversee the installation of machines, equipment and any other items used in Boiling House;and
- Performs any other duty as may be assigned.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Full Technician Certificate in mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. He/she should have at least six(6) years’ experience in production industry.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.