You are responsible for designing, developing, and integrating payment solutions for business units and Tigo Pesa partners.
We contribute and Lead
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
- Develop solutions for MFS corporate clients, partners and Tigo Pesa business units and ensure integrations are completed in timely manner and in within the approved scope.
- Create framework(s) for efficient and effective partners integration to Tigo Pesa and other payment solutions
- Provide inputs for the development of standard processes, policies, and procedures for developing different solutions.
- Managing project plans to develop and implement solutions for corporate accounts and partners
- Compliance with Operational Excellence initiatives and regulatory requirements
- Provide timely technical support to the corporate clients, Tigo Pesa partners and other business units
- Conduct product and system test with key stakeholders as well as provide insights on tech updates in the market.
- Ensure MFS integrations with 3rd party business partners are secure and comply to Information Security (IS) standards
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management preferable within financial institutions.
- Proficiency level in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Ability to translate technical language to non-technical audience
- Ability to model, designing and implement solutions.
- Planning and organization skills
- Commitment to organizational objectives
- Ability to work independently and with good work attitude and high level of integrity
We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 May 2022.