Duties and responsibilities:
- · Assist in recruiting the right SMEs.
- · Manage, coordinate, and lead clients’ resources and team in order to meet clients’ needs.
- · Serve as the liaison between the company and the client to ensure client goals and expectations are achieved.
- · Assist in the development of strategies and implementation of digital marketing services for our clients.
- · Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- · Attend and participate in all status meetings, client meetings, pitches, and client calls.
- · Participate in digital marketing planning and execution of tactical aspects.
- · Oversee client projects and activities, ensuring deadlines and expectations are met.
- · Investigate and determine SME wants and needs.
- · Build long-term relationships with SMEs.
- · Set up a list of KPIs to track for each SME
- · Prepare and present reports on SME progress
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position. Preferred someone who has worked in Digital/Ad Agency or technology consulting services.
- University Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent (Preferred)
- Great presentation (pitching) and proposal writing skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms, and social media (including marketing opportunities available on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube) as well as other digital and traditional marketing channels.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Account Executive -TANZANIA) to [email protected] by 12th May 2021 N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS IN TANZANIA