We are looking for System Administrator with “hands on” experience in ISP. The successful candidate should be able to begin to work immediately
- Setup, configuration, general maintenance and troubleshooting of all Windows and Linux systems.
- Administration of server, network and storage hardware.
- Management of operating systems and system applications.
- Install, Configure, Manage Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS SQL and MS Exchange
- Provision and Manage Microsoft 365, Gsuite and Azure
- Install, configure, Manage VMware Virtualization Platform
- Install, Configure, Manage Backup solutions for Critical infrastructure
- Manage Server infrastructure consists of DNS, Mail, Web, and any other Web Applications.
- Install, Configure, Manage Network Firewall for Client and Company infrastructure.
- Coordinate with Customers and assist them to resolve their Network, Security and Application Level issues.
- Visit Customers and sites if required in order to install, configure and maintain network or System Applications
- Take responsibilities in hand and complete the projects in time allocated
- Degree in Telecommunications/IT/Science
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Windows and Linux platform
- Experience with MS Servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, M365, Gsuite and Azure
- Experience with UNIX/Linux distributions, eg, RedHat (incl. CentOS, Fedora), Debian (incl. Ubuntu), FreeBSD, OpenBSD Solaris, etc..
- Knowledge of managing and configuring RAID systems, including SAN/NAS appliances.
- Basic familiarity in network equipment’s such as Cisco, Sophos, Fortinet, Mikrotik etc
- Familiarity with at least one virtualization stack, eg, VMWare, Xen, Proxmox, AWS, KVM, etc..
- Working knowledge of at least one RDBMS, eg Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc..
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Swahili