Job Opportunities TAMISEMI & Wizara Ya Afya. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1)
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND COORDINATION MANAGER
- WORK STATION: DODOMA
- REPORTS TO: PROJECT PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To contribute to effective project implementation aligned with PO-RALG principles at DHS;
- To support the design and implementation of new programs and activities;
- To provide technical advice and support to PO-RALG, and leading implementation team on management and implementation of project consistent with CDC policies and regulations;
- To work closely with implementing partners, various interagency technical teams and strategic units in support of the project;
- To supervise and provide technical support on project on project implementation;
- To develop program evaluation strategies, methodologies and indicators for program monitoring and evaluation;
- To ensure appropriate data management systems to monitor objectives and indicators and provide guidance on data analysis, visualization and interpretation to inform key project decisions;
- To work with CDC and other US agencies in the coordinated planning of project through the CDC Country Operational Plan; and participate in partner performance evaluation;
- To develop annual costed budget and work plans in line with agreed project plan, objectives, outcome and deliverables; and
- To oversee and ensure efficient management of project resources as approved work plan and
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree either in Project Management or Public Health with Master’s Degree either in Public Health, Business Administration or Monitoring and Evaluation plus five years of experience either in managerial position, project management, health management system, or designing, implementing and managing HIV-related projects. Experience with CDC/USG funded projects will be an added advantage.
A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision making, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s Salary Scale.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
One year contract (Renewable based on performance and availability of funds).