Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The Key Purpose of this role is to operate the packaging process to achieve minimal variability in product quality and maximum throughput whilst minimising waste.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Packaging process operation
- Machine operation: start-up, shut-down, running Operation (including waste management)
- Brand and Pack changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- In depth cleaning and first level maintenance
- Monitoring process performance
- Conducting Quality Checks
- Monitoring production process and control inputs
- Taking corrective action
- Participation in team
- Communication with customers and suppliers
- Contributing to problem solving
- Grade 12 Matric certificate
- Ability to work shifts
- Experience in working in a packaging process environment
- Alert and quick to respond to out of control situations
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the 2nd of September.