Job Vacancies at ITM AFRICA Tanzania Ltd ITM AFRICA was founded since 2011 by Mr. Sylva MONGA. The company started basically as a training and staff management provider corporate under the name International Training & Motivation Sarl
Quality of provided services to company in skills development and staff management, promoted and ensured a tremendous growth of ITM Sarl through an outstanding expansion and a highly recommendable background.
We Invite Several Tanzanians to apply for Floor Manager and Parts Sales Executive positions, which are open until 6th July 2021
POSITION: PARTS SALES EXECUTIVE
Degree/Diploma in related field of Automobile Sales, Business etc.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales of commercial vehicles and equipment
• Identify new customers and increase the customer base.
• Update and maintain customer data base regularly.
• Visit customers, identify the parts requirements, submit pro-forma invoice, and convert into Purchase order.
• Prepare weekly and monthly report of PI and LPO with explanation if any order is lost.
• Prepare monthly sales report vs target and explain any shortfall and action taken to overcome the same.
• Prepare customer visit report and highlight any new business opportunities and customer concern/complaints.
• Maintain customer credit line and follow up of outstanding payments.
• Co-ordinate between customer and stores for smooth execution of Purchase Order.
• Recommend parts that are to be stocked and commonly required by the customer.
• Periodically check the stock and ensure that fast moving items are always maintained to meet the customer’s demand.
• Minimize dead/ non-moving stock by introducing parts promotion on such items.
• Responsible for the day-to-day sales activities of the Parts Division of the Company.
• Manage all matters related to parts warranty and return claims.
• Advise Management on aggressive strategies and policies to establish, manage, effectively run, and improve revenue and performance of Parts Division.
• Ensure sales targets are achieved as set from time to time by the Company.
• Assist and handle all parts orders are checked for the conformity and price and return of any non-conforming or damaged parts.
• Assist the management of stock inventory of spare parts.
• Assisting clients with fulfilling credit facility requirements, filling paperwork, and getting approval.
• Recording of client’s details and updating the same on Dropbox/Excel files.
• To carry out other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to [email protected]
Subject of the email should be ‘Title of Job You Are Applying For… Application’ The application deadline: 06th July, 2021.