The Salvation Army has been operating in Tanzania for over 80 years. At present, there are more than 150 Salvation Army locations in Tanzania. Each location aims to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to the community.
Candidates should understand, respect and sympathies with the Mission and Values of The Salvation Army.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy
- 3+ years’ experience in the field Of Physiotherapy
- Ability and readiness to work in the environment of children with disabilities.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport to children with disabilities.
- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Preparation & planning for surgery and the post-operative rehabilitation
- Assisting children with disabilities how to walk again
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs
- Ability to train and strong in team work. Tolerance and patience to children with disabilities.
- Ability and readiness to discover, work and discuss with the management the concerns for children physical development with a passion to help children.
- Strong analytical, communication and narrative report writing.
- Computer knowledge will be of an added advantage.
- Sympathetic to The Salvation Army and its aims Between 25 to 45 years of age.
- No previous criminal convictions or child abuse incidents, sex exploitation and abuse.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Please send your cover letter, passport size, CV copies of professional certificates and contact details of 3 referees to The Salvation Army HQ, To The Chief Secretary Willy Gibson (Lt. Colonel), P 0 Box 1273, DSM, attention to Human Resources Officer Captain Daniel Sinana. Email: [email protected]il.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 September 2022.