Coin collecting In South Africa, collecting is more than a passion; it is an investment. Some South African coins are far more valuable than you would imagine.
Mandela coins are among the most valued coins in South Africa. If you have some lying around, you might be interested in the current Mandela coin rate. The issue is that most folks don’t know where to sell them. Continue reading to learn about 8 locations where you may sell Mandela coins.
Mandela coins are among the coins designed to honor the contributions of South African legends. Mandela’s name is not unfamiliar to any South African, as South Africa’s history would be incomplete without him.
Check Out 10 Most Valuable Coins In South Africa
Where to sell Mandela coins in South Africa in 2021
Mandela coins are a massive wealth store. These coins, like cryptocurrencies, do not have set pricing. As a result, before you sell them, you must research the markets to determine when it is best to do so.
Anyone in possession of antique coins may now sell them without leaving their houses in search of a buyer thanks to the internet. Here are seven internet marketplaces where you may sell your South African coins, including Mandela coins.
Here are the places and websites where you may sell Mandela coins in South Africa right now.
This platform not only sells South African coins, but it also offers ad placement consulting. This assists sellers who may require adverts on how to market their coins and sell them quickly. This site’s user interface is simple to use, making it suitable for all types of users. Please follow the steps below to sell on this platform:
- Go to their website.
- Navigate through the site to reach the ads.
- Fill out the form that has been provided for you.
- Then, wait for an Ananzi representative to contact you with further information on the next steps to take.
2. Junk Mail
Putting aside the brand name, Junk Mail is a significant player in the classified advertising industry in South Africa. You may publish a free ad on Junk Mail to sell your old Mandela coins by following the procedures outlined below:
- Go to their homepage and click on “Place a free ad” to get started.
- Choose an area and category that are relevant to your needs. If none of the options are satisfactory, choose “Other things.”
- Create a product description for your product.
- Choose a region or a specific place.
- Upload a photo of your Mandela coins.
- After that, you’ll have to wait for potential purchasers to see your advertisement online and then contact you.
Discover Top 10 Richest Man In South Africa
Are you looking for a place in Pretoria to sell your old Mandela coins? Look no further! Bidorbuy is an online shopping platform where you may sell products at set prices or through auctions.
Furthermore, you may post your coin on Bidorbuy for free and simply pay a modest commission once the deal is completed. To sell, complete the procedures below:
- To become a vendor, go to the website and click “Sell an item.”
- Provide specific product listings for your item.
- Respond to potential consumers’ inquiries as soon as possible, and then wait for orders.
The advantage of Bidorbuy is that payments are paid directly to Bidorbuy. As a result, the difficulty of dealing with untrustworthy buyers is avoided. You should take note of Bidorbuy’s commission rates as it will help you through estimating the worth and pricing of your old coins.
Are you living in Durban or KwaZulu-Natal, and looking for a place to sell your Mandela coin? Don’t look any further since Gumtree has you and the rest of South Africa covered!
Although advertising on our site is completely free, it is recommended that you pay for listings if you want to reach a larger audience with your goods.. Following are the steps to selling on Gumtree:
- Sign up for Gumtree and create a free user account
- Then, when your account is complete, click “Post an ad.”
- Choose a category that is appropriate for your coins.
- Upload images and a description; then enter a monetary value.
- Fill up the blanks with your contact information.
It should be noted that while putting an ad on Gumtree is completely free, it is recommended that you pay for listings. One of the reasons for this is that it allows more people to become aware of the products and services that you are providing.
OLX, like eBay, is a global classifieds website. It is available in over 50 countries and is one of the most popular online marketplaces for buying and selling. You may also post free classified ads on OLX. To sell your Mandela coin on OLX, follow the steps below:
- Go to the OLX website.
- Select ‘Sell your item.’
- Select a category.
- Enter a title here (example: 3,500 Mandela R5 Coin).
- Add a description.
- Fill out the vendor details.
- Images of your coin should be uploaded.
- Enter your contact information.
- Customers that are interested will contact you.
6. SA Coin
SA Coin, as the name indicates, specializes on South African coins, especially Mandela cash. South Africa’s Largest Mandela 90th Birthday Coin Dealer, according to the website. If you’re searching for a location to sell your Mandela R5 coin, here is the place to be.
Aside from rarity, another element influencing the price is the item’s status or condition. Buyers will call you for an evaluation if they are in excellent condition. They have a reputation for providing excellent value.
EBay is a well-known online marketplace where you can launch an auction for your coins and interested purchasers can bid until the highest bidder is found or the bidding period expires.
Find out the top 10 Biggest Malls In South Africa
If you’re looking for a place to sell Mandela coins in South Africa, you might check out eBay, which isn’t only for Johannesburg locals. It’s a well-known international platform. Here are the steps to selling your coin on eBay:
- Visit eBay’s official website.
- Create an account
- Fill in the blanks
- Click on the sale button.
- List your Mandela coin for sale on eBay.
- Choose the proper category.
- Please describe the condition of your Mandela coin (old or new)
- Include a detailed description.
- Upload images (of the coin)
- Select “Auction” or “Buy it Now” from the drop-down menus.
- Fill out the postal data to select your delivery method.
8. Price Check
Price Check will only allow you to compare prices across various websites. If you are wondering how much you should sell your coin, you may start by checking prices on Price Check.
I hope this information has shed some light on the subject and that you are able to identify a fantastic website that sells Mandela coins.