Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Planning Officer (Planning and Research Officer): Job Purpose is to assist in facilitating preparation and implementation of the Company’s Corporate Strategy, Annual Budgets monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the company plans, programs, projects and general operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advise the Management on matters related to Planning and Strategy Development;
- Coordinate the formulation and preparation of Strategic and Annual Business Plan;
- Provide technical support for institutionalization of Strategic Planning and Budgeting matters;
- Prepare periodic reports on development and implementation of prepared plans from all Departments and Units;
- Implement Monitoring and Evaluation plan of the Company’s successive Annual Action and Strategic Plans;
- Advise on investment opportunities to assist the Company to effectively achieve its long and short-term objectives;
- Provide technical support to Data Clerks on implementation of M&E Plan;
- Coordinate the production of Company’s reports and compilation of statistics; and
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor degree in Economics, Agriculture Economics, Statistics, Planning, Business Administration or related qualifications. He/she should have three (3) years working experience from reputable organization.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.