Youth Power in Social Action, a Non-Profit organization based in Usa River District Arusha, is looking for a Program Manager with a strong affection for strategic management and coordination.
Scope of the role
Program Manager leads the overall development and implementation of Youth Power in Social Action Programme in response to needs in line with the vision, mission, strategy, policies, and standards of the organisation.
This will be under the support of board of directors she/he represents the organisation towards governmental and nongovernmental stakeholders in the location. She/he coordinates the Youth Power in Social Action Programmes activities and interventions and ensures quality and effectiveness of services.
Also ensures the cost-efficiency on the implementation of the programmes in the program and optimal use of resources.
Academic qualification and experiences:
- Bachelor/Master degree in social works/community development/sociology or relevant field.
- Working experiences not less than 3 years which should include, at least 2 years working at managerial levels within reputable NGOs working in Tanzania.
- Strong background on programming and projects management.
- Intensive experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Strong background in proposal development and donor negotiation skills with good track record of awarded proposals.
- Strong, leadership and interpersonal skills and group dynamics management skills
- Strong background in livelihoods and economic empowerment for most vulnerable groups.
- Ability to forge and manage partnership with Government and Civil Society Organizations.
- Ability to champion fundraising initiatives with experience in effective engagement of corporates.
- The candidate should possess the emotional stability to lead and guide the large community of children and staff, maintaining the required high standards.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent knowledge of MS Offices and strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Closing date is 10th September, 2022.at 5:00pm (17hrs)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted