Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences is inviting applications from suitably qualified Tanzanian to be considered for employment in the positions below for the research project titled:
Multimorbidity-Associated Emergency Hospital Admissions: A “Screen and Link” Strategy to Improve Outcomes for High-Risk Patients in Sub-Saharan Africa, funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Global Health Research grant to the Department of Emergency Medicine.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR: 1 POST
Qualifications, Experiences, and Skills
- Bachelor’s in office administration or business administration
- At least two year’s relevant and acceptable work experience in an Administrative /Office work environment.
- Have a high degree of computer literacy – including competence in the following Microsoft applications, word processing, spreadsheets, file management, e-mail, and the internet.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Prior experience and/or ability to facilitate and support the work of team members
- Knowledge and skills in the preparation and maintenance of proper financial records and banking procedures and reporting on same.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Organizing and coordinating Multilink research project meetings, workshops, and seminars.
- Handling of Multilink research project member’s inquiries
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Ensure the Multilink research project compliance with relevant regulations.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
- Participate in any other activities which may be required to be undertaken to fulfil the objectives of the Multilink research project.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address and telephone numbers. (In PDF)
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application email. E.g., Project coordinator for MULTILINK RESEACH PROJECT
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/transcripts as follows:
- Bachelor’s degrees and Transcript
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificates
- Professional Certificates from respective boards where applicable.
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- National Identification Card.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicant mailing address; [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS 16/09/2022, 11:59pm EAT.