Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Project Engineer: Job Purpose: To lead, plan, organize and control projects, planning and technical drawing stations and supervise implementation of approved capital and maintenance
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compiles and controls expenditure of approved Factory capital budgets;
- Orders materials and tools for approved capital projects;
- Supervises implementation of capital projects;
- Does quality assurance on installed machines;
- Commission’s new equipment after installation;
- Does design work on problem areas for performance improvement;
- Works with other technologists in solving Factory technical problems;
- Prepares and controls budget of section/stations;
- Supervises projects, planning and drawing sections and Writing report;
- Proposes station training needs;
- Controls station’s discipline; and
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Processing Engineering or equivalent qualifications or equivalent qualifications. He/She should have atleast four (4)years’ experience in large scale agricultural production.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.