Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Raw House Incharge: Job Purpose: To supervise Raw House Plant, monitor parameters on all stages of production.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitors Juice heating, clarification and evaporation performance;
- Ensures good quality Massecuites are produced by closely supervising the pan boilers;
- Performs centrifugal station sugar planning;
- Monitor, control and focus on achieving brown sugar colour, turbidity and conductivity of required specs;
- Prepare, compile and control raw house plant budgetary parameters;
- Enhance Technology practices in raw house plant section;
- Focus on achievement of Safety Health and Environment and Sugar quality accreditations;
- Focus on minimum operating practices at every raw house stage so as to minimize losses;
- Conduct in – service training to operators, pan boilers and on proper cleaning and daily maintenance of equipment / machines on the refinery plant; and
- Performs any other duty as may be assigned
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Diploma in Food Processing or equivalent qualification and should have an experience of at least six(6)years’ experience in Sugar Processing.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.