VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work reference no. 005/22
Position: Recovery Officer
Reporting to: Recovery Manager
- Responsible for Assisting/ supporting the Recovery Manager in facilitating all recovery related issues (proper documentation, ensure collection of outstanding, ensure collection of outstanding, Monitoring and coordination of all debt, ensure compliance of Loan Officer) in accordance with VFT – MFB’s policies
- Ensure proper documentation for loan recovery
- Ensure collection of outstanding non-performance loan past 90 days
- Ensure collection of outstanding written of the loan
- Monitoring and coordination of all debt collector activities
- Ensure compliance of Loan Officer & BCM on proper producers in recovery
- Respond to daily employees’ questions/issues timely and in an appropriate manner.
- List education, knowledge & skills, licenses preferred, and all experiences required to perform this position in a fully competent manner.
- in Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 3 years’ work experience in MFI
- Very good knowledge on analyzing financial information
- Very good analytical & reporting writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Be a good leader
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Model and demonstrate effective Christianity maturity.
Special / Personal Abilities
- Achieving quality results & service. Practicing accountability & integrity. Communicating information effectively.
- Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly. Understanding the Microfinance Industry. Understanding Vision Fund mission and operations.
- Demonstrating Christian values in life and work. Learning for growth and development. Maintaining work/life balance and effectiveness.
- Building collaborative relationships. Practicing gender and cultural diversity. Influencing individuals and groups.
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to [email protected].The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546, Arusha TANZANIA.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 09th September 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf