Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Refinery In charge: Job Purpose: To supervise Refinery Plant, monitor parameters on all stages of
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the refinery plant operations professionally and effectively in the process section;
- Ensures good quality massecuites are produced;
- Performs centrifugal station sugar melting plan;
- Monitors melt clarification and decolonization performance;
- Supervises pan boilers;
- Monitor, control and focus on achieving refined sugar colour, turbidity and conductivity of required specs;
- Prepare, compile and control refinery plant budgetary parameters;
- Enhance Refinery Technology practices in refinery plant section;
- Focus on achievement of Safety Health and Environment and Sugar quality accreditations;
- Focus on minimum operating practices at every refinery stae so as to minimize losses;
- Conduct in – service training to operators, pan boilers and on proper cleaning and daily maintenance of equipment / machines on the refinery plant; and
- Performs any other duty as may be assigned
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Diploma in Food Processing or equivalent qualification and should have an experience of at least three (3) years’ experience in Refinery processing Plant, mainly sugar.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.