Job Location :
To create new and manage existing relationships effectively to facilitate the growth of Affluent and Mass Affluent Liability and Asset portfolio within Private Banking.
- Grow the Affluent and Mass Affluent Customer proposition through a focused market segment approach by creating effective relationships that maximize revenues and Asset growth.
- Establish relationships with key Corporations to offer them financial solutions.
- Support in the launch of products, sales strategy, and campaigns to key segments for profitable and quality business.
- Grow Affluent and Mass Affluent portfolio through Scheme & Non-Scheme Lending
- Exploit the existing customer relationships to create new profitable business opportunities.
- Develop and manage strategic alliances and other third party introductory new business services.
- Source potential organizations and recommend their inclusion in the approved company list
- Advise the business on companies which exhibit high risk policies and practices
- Understand market trends and forecast needs for products and services and deliver on time.
- Work closely with other functions to generate sales leads.
- Work closely with Wholesale Banking/Business Banking Relationship Managers in building relationships with companies
- Generate referrals and Market Intelligence from Wholesale Banking/Business Banking
- Support Client Acquisitions and relationships to achieve Retail objectives for Products (Liability & Asset sales) and Digital channel enrolment.
- Support the campaign concept and analyze campaign findings against proposals.
- Work with Product Managers in the development and execution of initiatives for the acquisition, retention, and growth of target customer base for liabilities & Assets.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, operations, regulations, and specific markets for Private banking clients
- In-depth knowledge of products, services, and delivery channels available to various companies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, decision making and financial management skills.
- Ability to identify need for change and to drive the desired changes, adaptable and flexible in anticipating and realizing marketing opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and implement MIS
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business related studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in handling private scheme recruitment in financial services.
- Experience in Sales or Relationship management.
- Experience in project management is desirable.
- Experience in business credit and trade services is essential.NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 September 2022.