KLICL intends to hire a qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill in the following vacant position:
POSITION: REVENUE ACCOUNTANT (1 Position)
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The applicant should be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or a related field, from a recognized Higher Learning Institution. Must be a holder of CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognised by NBAA, with at least 3 years’ similar work experience (preferably from a manufacturing industry). Knowledge of IFRS and IPSAS is an added advantage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(i) Takes appropriate action for collecting revenue due to the Company,
(ii) Supervises company account operations and determines revenue expenditures,
(iii) Works with accounts team to prepare financial planning and reporting activities,
(iv) Determines monthly revenue focus and performs monthly revenue analysis and calculations,
(v) Generates monthly revenue reports for Management review,
(vi) Oversees financial transaction and process invoices in a timely manner,
(vii) Prepares accounting records and financial reports as per Company standards,
(viii) Provides financial expertise based on the Company’s financial commitment and focus,
(ix) Works on accounts reconciliation over account receivables and payables on regular basis and presents to Management,
(x) Supervises financial audits and ensures implementation of audit recommendations,
(xi) Ensures compliance with Company accounting standards and guidelines,
(xii) Monitor and manage client’s accounts,
(xiii) Inspects balance sheets and correct errors as per procedure,
(xiv) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- All positions carry attractive package commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
MODE OF APLLICATION
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
• Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
• Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
• Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
• Birth certificate.
• Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
• Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
• Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and e-mails.
Applications should be submitted by post to the following address, not later than September 30th 2021.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,