Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Risk and Quality Assurance Manager: Job purpose is to undertake the organization’s comprehensive risk program, which could impede the organization’s performance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide inputs in the formulation of risks framework and develop procedures to identify and address risks in the organization;
- A conduct risk assessment which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Preparing the periodic risks report;
- Design, implement and improve the company’s quality standard;
- Coordinate the Company’s compliance with international quality standards;
- Ensure the highest degree of security within and the estate surrounding areas;
- Coordinate all matters related to safety, health, environment and risks;
- Act as liaison between Company and the Government security organs;
- Coordinate outsourcing of estate security services when necessary; and
- Conduct any other assignment as assigned by the
Academic Qualifications and experience:
Master degree plus CA/CPA/ACA or ACCA designation plus minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and proven success at Managerial level.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.