Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in Tanzania operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer). Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to fill a job vacancies below….
Route To Consumer (RTC) Manager
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Work with the Country Commercial team and Group RTC in analysing market mapping data to develop, align and update the RTC strategy in support of the Country Commercial strategy.
- Drive implementation and measure adherence to RTC execution standards & Reseller management processes, customising and updating them as required for the country.
- Analyse market intelligence to understand competitor strategies, footprints and activities, and identify white spaces and opportunities for Illovo
- Design and manage customer compensation structures to drive sales volume and value.
- Identify and appoint Resellers in each area to achieve the agreed volume ambition, establishing Reseller agreements, assessing capability to meet contractual requirements and on-boarding new Resellers.
- Set up scorecards and individual Reseller targets by region and monitor and analyse Reseller performance against these.
- Recommend Monthly/Quarterly Reseller incentive plans
- Work with Sales teams to manage performance and relationships with Resellers on an ongoing basis, and ensure continued performance and profitability.
- Recommend warehouse footprint and logistics solutions in line with volume and customer requirements
- Consistently analyse and optimise existing footprint by identifying and implementing opportunities and innovative solutions to improve market penetration and volume growth
- Implement the capability strategy and plan for the country, providing coaching and support to build capability in RTC.
- Support the Commercial team in managing Key Accounts (Industrial / Trade) as required, including sales negotiations, building customer relationships, sales planning and business reviews
- Promote and adhere to Illovo’s procedures, policies and guidelines, including, without limitation, those relating to SHERQ, Competition Law and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
JOB QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Admin / Commerce / Marketing
- 10 years’ experience in Sales within an FMCG environment, of which 5 years working with Route to Consumer / Market development strategies in a fragmented African market, models and analysis
- Sound business and financial acumen, with a good understanding of the local market dynamics; analytical and planning ability; influencing and negotiation skills; customer relationship and communication skills; problem-solving ability
- Clean and valid driving license
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click the apply button to apply for the position on or before 22nd June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.