Founded in 1976, Africarriers began trading in the automobile sector with the importation of second-hand vehicles from Japan. Our success was due to the incredible dedication, hard work and consistent innovation of our founder.
Africarriers’ growth led to us becoming a pioneer of the automobile industry in Tanzania and today we are one of the largest motor traders in East and Central Africa. Since then, diversification has been a major focus of our company’s philosophy.
Position: Sales executives
Contract type & Duration: Fixed term contract
Department: Sales department
Re-Reporting to: Head of Sales (Commercial Vehicles)
Number of Positions: Two (2)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To serve as the point of contact between Africarriers group business and its prospects and clients and engage in responsibilities of identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
MAIN OR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs as well as provide detailed information and feedback of market conditions.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Create an active sales pipeline with a view to converting leads to sales
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences and being able to demonstrate uniqueness and quality of the products
- Generate weekly and monthly reports with sales and revenue data
- Create and execute an action plan to meet sales targets
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiate/close deals and tailor offerings according to consumer needs
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
- Should have diploma or degree in sales and marketing, business administration or any other related field
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work towards sales goals and targets
- Minimum three years’ experience in auto sales and leasing
- Should be able to explain products in a clear and structured way
- Knowledge of Commercial vehicles (LMD &HD Trucks, Buses and others) is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Interested candidates should send CV only to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.