Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Senior Processing Engineer: Job Purpose is to prepare long/short term operational and financial plans and provide direction, technical guidance and leadership in sugar production so as to ensure long term growth, development and sustainability.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Controls and coordinates sugar manufacturing process;
- Aligns the company’s strategic plan with operations;
- Adopts and embed agreed best practices, framework and minimum standards;
- Contributes to reviewing of standards and operating procedures;
- Provides alignment between factory crush plans and crop production farm plans;
- Leads technical problem-solving issues;
- Optimizes sugar production performances;
- Establishes and lead a problem-solving approach through the sugar production function;
- Ensures that sugar production teams fully leverage their available support towards attaining set targets;
- Oversees effective talent and performance management;
- Builds a strong leadership team and talent pipeline within the sugar production activity;
- Ensures that goods and services are produced efficiently in all factories;
- Identifies Key performance indicators in both factories in all positions; and
- Promotes adherence to company policies and systems.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Food Production or equivalent qualifications. Must be registered with a Professional Board. He/She should have at least four (6) years’ experience in food processing.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.