Internal & External Advert
Open Position: SHERQ Manager (1)
Office Location: Kilombero, Morogoro
Reports to: Estate Support Services Head
Background – visit us at https://www.illovosugarafrica.com/About-Us/Tanzania
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer). The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the above mentioned position at Kilombero.
The successful incumbent will implement and drive Illovo way of SHERQ and food safety performance and related standards, systems, processes and applicable legislative and regulatory requirements and promote SHERQ culture and awareness.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development of SHERQ strategies in country
- Ensure company strategy and SHERQ values are aligned and quality improvements are ensured in all business initiatives
- Drive standardization of the Groups quality and food safety standards, systems, regulations and market requirements
- Facilitate the implementation of the Illovo Integrated Risk Management Systems framework to ensure management of risk is integrated into business governance and processes
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the Group Enterprise Risk Management process to ensure country risks are identified and mitigated
- Promote a SHERQ culture driven by individual and peer to peer accountability towards functional excellence in support of a productive and safe environment
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including statutory bodies, Group SHERQ and all country functions
Job Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Environmental Science, Engineering
- 7-10 years management experience with a minimum of 5 years SHERQ management
- SAMTRAC / NEBOSH qualification or ISO 14000 / 45000 / 22000 auditor qualification
Terms of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click here to apply for the position on or before 24th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.