You know that social media is an important channel for generating new leads and retaining customers. But it is always tedious to fill all channels. Social media management tools do exactly this work for you.
In this post, I would like to introduce you to the best social media management tools so that you can successfully implement your social media strategy for your small business.
7 best social media management tools
- SocialPilot – Best tool in this list
- Zoho Social – Bood Tool for Small Businesses
- agorapulse – All-in-one social media tool
- ContentCal – Perfect for agencies
- Hootsuite – Best Social Media PlanningTool
- Buffer – Best entry-level solution
- Sprout Social – Best for tools with CRM capabilities
SocialPilot was founded in 2014 and is a social media management tool that specializes in smaller companies and agencies. It is used by more than 5,000 customers worldwide today. It helps professional users, teams and companies to automate their social media activities. Social Pilot positions itself as a comprehensive social media management tool at a competitive price.
Social pilot features
- Content Curation Tool – The Curation Tool helps you curate content from other blogs, social media channels and influencers. So that you always have interesting things for your subscribers.
- Content Calendar – The content calendar helps you always to keep track of your social media activities. You can filter your calendar according to specific social media accounts or activities.
- Engagement – The engagement function helps you not miss any comments and keeps an eye on your social media activities. You can reply to the comments directly from Social Pilot without having to log into the platforms.
- Collaboration – With the collaboration function, you can assign different users rights. You can define roles such as Admin Manager and Content Creator.
- Analytics – Social Pilot’s analytics feature lets you see which posts have been best received. You can also see when is the best time to post.
2. Zoho Social
Zoho offers its customers a wide variety of software solutions. Zoho is a SaaS platform that can map many different business processes. For example, Zoho Social is the social media management solution from Zoho. Should you already be using Zoho or plan to use Zoho for different processes in the future, can this software be of interest to you? Zoho Social offers easy integration with various business processes on your platform.
Zoho Social Features
- zShare browser extension – The Zoho browser extension offers you an effortless way of transferring interesting content that you find online to your Zoho social profile. You can then add this content to your publication calendar.
- CRM Integration – Zoho is a platform that also offers a CRM system. So if you use Zoho as a CRM system, can you easily add your social media subscribers as leas?
- Collaboration – Even the standard version of Zoho Social offers you the opportunity to collaborate with a team. You can easily communicate with your team directly on the platform and assign roles and authorizations to different users.
- Analytics – You can use Zoho Social to create custom reports and analyze which content has been particularly well received by your users.
Agorapulse was founded in Paris in 2010, making it one of the few tools that come from Europe in this comparison. Agorapulse is one of the leading software platforms for social media management. It is now used successfully by more than 7,000 customers worldwide. It helps companies and agencies to manage all social media activities on one dashboard.
- Social Media Inbox – Agorapulse offers you an inbox in which you have an overview of all your social media activities so that you miss discussions or comments on your social media channels.
- Social Media Monitoring – Agorapulse offers a monitoring function to analyze where your brand is mentioned on social media. In this way, you can control the level of awareness and mood of your brand.
- Collaboration – With the agency function of agorapulse you can define roles in your company for agorapulse users. You can also put different labels on each post to have an overview of the various posts.
- Analytics – The Analytics function helps you to determine which posts have been the most successful. You can also rate which team has published the most and best social media posts,
ContentCal is a social media management platform that was founded in London in 2014. First, ContentCal was a social media agency that began using its expert knowledge to create its own software for social media management. Second, ContentCal is social media management software that helps you organize and plan your content. She thinks about the most important areas of Publish, Engage and Analysis. However, ContentCal is much more than a social media planning tool. It also offers you the opportunity to organize your entire communication directly from the ContentCal platform.
- Asset Management – ContentCal offers you an integrated asset management function to always know what you can publish and which articles have already been published.
- Content calendar – In the content calendar, you can plan the publication of your posts on your various social media platforms. You can also share this content calendar with your other team members.
- Social Media Campaign – With ContentCal, you can plan different content campaigns for different social media channels.
- Analytics – The analytics functions offer you the option of getting a visual representation of the results of your campaigns. You can generate reports for each of your campaigns and measure their success.
Founded in 2008, Hootsuite is a leader in social media management. The company now has more than 18 million customers worldwide. Hootsuite is a platform that specializes in social media management and offers all imaginable functions.
With this central control, you can control all activities in social media and offer your prospects and customers excellent social media communication.
- Post planning in advance – This is the basic function that allows you to plan social media content. You can plan all your social media activities with Hootsuite for 30 days and fill all-important social media platforms.
- Analytics – With the Analytics function, you can measure how successful your posts were and which posts you achieved user engagement with. This will help you create better posts over time.
- Boost – With the boost function, you can also boost the most successful posts with paid advertising. You can also use the function directly in Hootsuite and make contributions, e.g. B. Boost on Facebook.
- User access – This function is only available from the team package and allows you to give multiple users access to your Hootsuite account. This is particularly helpful if you have given your social media management to a freelancer.
- Export Report – Hootsuite also offers you the option to export the analytics data. You can then import these into Excel, for example, and analyze them further.
Buffer is a top-rated social media management tool used by more than 73,000 customers worldwide. Anyone who deals with online marketing knows Buffer, which was launched in 2010.
It offers an extensive platform for all common social media platforms. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and Pinterest. It also offers a free trial to get you started.
- Planning and Publishing – Buffer allows you to plan posts to always post at the ideal time.
- Team Management – With the Team Management feature, you can give other people access to your Buffer account. You can also control access rights, which is particularly useful when you work with freelancers.
- Browser extension – With the browser extension, you can quickly add interesting content to your Buffer account. So you won’t forget an important article that you want to share with your subscribers.
- Integration and apps – Buffer can be integrated with many other apps, such as Zapier or IFTTT. So you can very easily create automation that relieves you of recurring work.
7. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a social media management tool that was founded in 2000 and supported companies in creating a social media strategy along the entire customer journey. The focus of Sprout Social is not only on publishing posts but also on customer service via social media or working with influencers.
Sprout Social Features
- Competitive Intelligence – With this function, you can analyze exactly what your competitors publish for content and which content is particularly successful.
- Planning and Publishing – Plan, organize and create social media campaigns spanning multiple platforms. Sprout Social supports all common platforms.
- Social CRM – Create leads directly from social media platforms. Interested parties who create specific inquiries about products or services can be included directly in the social CRM system.
- Customer Care – A special feature of Sprout Social is that you can do customer service directly via your social media platforms. You can mark certain requests that receive special attention.
I hope you have found a tool that suits your needs with this comparison. Each tool has a slightly different area of application. A complete tool is certainly Hootsuite. If you’re starting, Buffer is a perfect tool for beginners. Social media is an important additional communication channel that you should use. You can stay in touch with your customers via social media, as well as address new customers.