A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions:
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – REF NO. 2022/01/4
- Design & Support of local area networks, wide area networks, data and internet connectivity.
- Install and administer physical and virtual servers, routers, switches and firewalls.
- Implement network security, perform risk assessment and reporting.
- Monitoring networks for security breaches and reporting on violations to management.
- Monitor network performance and proactively report on system status and utilization.
- Monitor Internet and Data connectivity between Head Office and Branches
- Providing technical support to end users, hardware equipment’s & software related problems.
- Deploying updates, managing user accounts, groups and access rights in various systems and network devices, schedule preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution and escalation.
- Maintain documentation of current systems/network configuration, diagrams and IT inventory.
- Disaster recovery planning, execution, testing and continuous improvement.
- Provide support on Windows Server, active directory, domain controller, group policies, dns, dhcp, file and print services.
- Provide support on virtual and storage area network infrastructure.
- Expertise in information security standards and frameworks.
- Conduct security assessments, including penetration testing, evaluating and address the vulnerabilities.
- University degree in IT or equivalent technical certifications and experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience as Systems Administrator.
- Experience in Linux Operating System.
- Experience in supporting a combination of Windows Server, Windows Network Environments, VMware infrastructure and storage area network technologies.
- Experience in network management, including traffic shaping and security protocols.
- Microsoft (MCSA/MCSE) certification will be an added advantage.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) certification required.
- Formal Change Management & incident Management process knowledge.
- Ability to configure and maintain Sophos Firewall & Endpoint Protection.
- Ability to configure and maintain Cisco routers and Cisco & HP switches.
- Knowledge of using network monitoring tools.
- Knowledge on maintaining Avaya IP Office Telephony Solution.
- Experience in LAN/WAN IP Infrastructure, VLAN’s, VPN.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification would be an added advantage.
- Salaries for all positions will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address – [email protected]
To: HR Department,
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. O. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 January 2022.