(On behalf of our client which is the world market leader within the food and beverage machinery industry- designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete filling and packaging lines in a multinational environment. Its main customers being multinational breweries and beverage producers, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries. We are looking for candidates who want to make a difference and who wish to be part of our dynamic organization
The Technical Field Sales contributes to the organizational goals by primarily promoting sales of all LCS (Life Cycle Service) portfolio in cooperation with related departments. Identify new business opportunities for LCS and hand over new leads for New Machine Sales to New Machine Sales team, through periodic site visits, while providing the company LCS solutions to customers. Collaborate with all relevant of the Company departments and ensure proper communication internally and with customers for the orders and new machine sales leads.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Active sales of all LCS solutions in Tanzania including retrofits, upgrades, spare parts, training, service, overhauls, operating supplies (consumables) etc. in cooperation with related departments.
· Close interaction with customers and various departments within East Africa office and AG to ensure effective communication and clarity of customer needs.
· Establish good relationships and keep close to customers to provide LCS solutions to ensure their efficient performance.
· Oversee complete sales cycle of LCS solutions, including opportunity identification, preparation of offer, placing of order by customer and ensuring successful delivery
· Identify training requirements with customers.
· Keep customers informed of available new upgrades for their equipment.
· Travel to specific customers and perform on-site visit and address the customer needs for services and LCS solutions.
· Follow up machine audits and recommended LCS solutions required for machine to run at optimal level
· Grow the potential market for new machine and LCS solutions by following up on leads for new customers and proactively finding new customers.
· Be involved with special projects, help co-ordinate internal and external communication with customer
· Be an integral part for the East Africa Sales Team
Qualification and education required
· University degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Process Engineering or Business Administration with a solid technical understanding
At least 5 years in a Technical Sales role
· Basic understanding of Bottling plants and our company product portfolio
· General project management abilities
· Customer relationship and stakeholder management
· Sales effectiveness and understanding
· Business Understanding
Skills and Personal competency
· Negotiation skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Organization Skills
· Problem Solving
Other Based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, with willingness to travel extensively in the country