PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (1 post)
- Produce, photocopy and bind documents for EAC meetings.
- Maintain copiers and binding machines.
- Laminate documents.
- Maintain custody of Administrative forms which shows the usage of the machine.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-level and knowledge of operation knowledge of office machines (photocopy and binding), Basic electronic and printing skills are critical for this position
- Minimum 2 years experience in photocopying and binding .
Organ : EAC Secretariat
Grade : G2
Directorate : Human Resources and Administration
Reports to : Principal Administrative Officer
Photocopy, bind, duplicate and Produce documents for EAC meetings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be good listener and communicator, and be able to work under pressure .
Eligibility for applications:
Only applicants from the United Republic of Tanzania are eligible to apply for the position of Production Assistant .
Terms and Conditions of Service:
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned position are advised to :
- Fill in the application form attached (download from here);
- attach their application letter, a detailed CV, Copies of certified academic certificates, and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport in PDF format scanned in one (1)
- Please quote the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope.
- For electronic submission, please quote the respective reference number on the subject of the email and send to the address given below.
Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday, 18th June 2021. Please note:
1. You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but not both.
- Applications which do not :
- have EAC application form;
- indicate nationality and age;
- have the reference number;
- or have an application letter attached;
- have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates;
- or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- EAC Staff Rules and Regulations preclude considerations of applicants above 55 years of age. Please note that EAC does not require candidates to pay money for the recruitment process. All invitations for interviews will be done in writing.
A due diligence will be conducted for all successful candidates in respect of their academic certificates (certification by a recognized higher education body in the respective Partner States) and employment records.
The Secretary General
East African Community,
P. o Box 1096,
Arusha – Tanzania.
Tel: +255 27 2162100
Fax: +255 27 2162190
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : www.eac.int