Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges in Tanzania – Tigo Tanzania is a telecommunications business with approximately 13.5 million registered network users.
Tigo employs over 300,000 Tanzanians directly and indirectly, including an extensive network of customer care professionals, mobile money merchants, sales agents, and distributors.
Are you searching for Tigo Pesa Tariffs or Tigo Pesa Charges in Tanzania?
This guide will assist you in locating the most recent Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges as Updated by the Company in September after a comprehensive assessment by a special government-formed committee of economists.
We have given comprehensive information about Tigo pesa charges and tariffs in Tanzania.
Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges in Tanzania
Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges Sending Money to Tigo Pesa Users
|700,000||79, 9 999||3,300||4,970||8,270|
Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges Sending Money to Other Networks
|700,000||79, 9 999||3,870||4,970||8,840|
Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges Withdrawing Money form an Agent/ATM
|700,000||79, 9 999||8,000||4,970||1, 2 970|
Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges Sending Money to Bank Users
Other Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges
|Deposit Money to your Tigo Pesa Account||1,000||5,000,000||Free|
|Transfer Money to neither Tigo Pesa User nor Tigo Pesa’s Partner Users||1,000||1,000,000||Sending fee + Withdrawal fee|
|Withdraw Money from neither Tigo Pesa User nor Tigo Pesa’s Partner Users||1,00 0||1,000,000||Free|
|Transfer Money out of Tanzania||100||5,000,000||Depends on the amount transferred|
|Pay by Tigo Pesa||500||5,000,000||Depends on the amount transferred|
Tigo Pesa Tariffs and Charges on Self Services
|Changing Tigo Pesa PIN/Password||FREE|
|Tigo Pesa Balance Checking||50|
|Last/Current Month Statement||BURE|
|3 Months Statement||1,000|
|1 Year Statement||2,000|
Things you Should Keep in Mind while Using Tigo Pesa
- Once completely enrolled, you may send or receive up to TZS 5 million per day and deposit up to TZS 10 million on your Tigo Pesa account. You will be required to produce your original identity document while dealing at an agent’s shop.
- Check that your registration information is accurate; if it is not, call *106# then 2 or contact Tigo customer care.
- Before leaving the agent premises, verify that the transaction has been completed successfully and that the amount on your account is accurate and in accordance with the transaction you have done.
- Before leaving the agent premises, verify that the transaction was completed properly, that the balance in your account is accurate in relation to your transaction, and that you have the appropriate quantity of cash.
- To prevent hassle, remember to verify the receiver’s number everytime you transfer money.
- Tigo Pesa services need a PIN to access. You undertake to protect your PIN and not reveal it to any third party, including Tigo Pesa outlet operators, Tigo employees, or anybody claiming to have permission to ask for it. Frequently change your PIN.
WALLET TO BANK Terms and Conditions
- Subscribers must be Tigo Pesa registered.
Subscribers may only send sums that are within the transfer and transaction limits that have been established.
- Subscribers must have a balance in their wallet that includes the sending amount as well as the transfer charge.
*All Service charges and tariffs are subject to relevant taxes.
Please call 100 or visit any of our Tigo Shops for help with fees and charges that are not mentioned on the internet. For more information Visit https://www.tigo.co.tz/tigo-pesa-tariffs