Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions is nonprofit organizations legally registered in 2018 under registration no: ooNGO/00009929. The entity is hereby inviting volunteer jobs opportunities to Tanzanians
Reports to: Financial Administration manager
- Ensure CEDC funds are well managed adhering due diligence building trust to stakeholders and programs successful implementation.
- Preparations of payment voucher both I system (Iscala) and handwriting
- Financial report writing for Different Donors
- Budget and operation budget preparation
- Monthly payroll and salary slips preparation
- Monthly bank and cash reconciliation
- Managing funds and advice management on financial matters
- Program financial management
- Retirement crosschecking and proper filling
- Fixed Asset register preparation
- Audit handling and compliance review
- Staff contributions compliance facilitation including Tax laws consideration
- Orient field students during learning
- Fund request preparation to donors
How to apply: Use the below contact addressing to
Community’s Expertise for Development Contributions (CEDC)
Box 2640, Dodoma, Nzuguni ward, Nanenane grounds.
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for application is 25/July/2021. Women are encouraged to apply bearing in mind that there will be no salaries.
The experience working with nongovernmental organizations will be added advantage