Basically, you’re fed up with waiting in lengthy lines to pay for your Dstv subscription this month.
You may bypass the long lines at supermarkets such as Pick n Pay and Shoprite by using one of the more efficient and quick methods of paying your Dstv.
As a result, you will no longer be required to leave your house in order to pay for your Dstv subscription.
Make use of one of the convenient Dstv payment methods listed below to make your life simpler.
You may pay for your Dstv account online, using your banking app, and through a variety of additional methods, which we’ve included below.
1. Pay Your DStv South Africa Using a debit order
In South Africa, debit order payment is the most convenient and dependable method of making payments for any account.
Payment for your Dstv subscription may be made by debit order, ensuring that you are always up to date with your payments.
This approach will allow you to focus on other essential tasks rather than worrying about whether or not your television shows will be interrupted – it is really handy.
Set up a debit order for your monthly Dstv subscriptions online using the self-service option of the website. This service may be used to manage your Dstv debit orders if you bank with one of the top five major banks in the United States.
Watch this Video to Learn How to Switch to Debit Order Payments
2. Pay Your DStv South Africa Using Capitec Bank
Instant Dstv Payment is possible when you bank with Capitec Bank. Follow these procedures to make a Dstv payment through Capitec.
Using the Capitec App or internet banking, you may make payments to Dstv after you have designated them as a beneficiary in your Capitec account.
What’s the best part?
Dstv gets your monthly money promptly, allowing you to begin watching your favorite episodes and series right now.
How to make instant DStv payments with Capitec Bank
- Choose Transact
- Choose Payments
- Enter your secret Remote PIN to sign in
- Choose Add Beneficiary at the bottom of the screen
- Choose Capitec-registered
- Enter DStv
- Choose the correct account (Box Office DStv or Multichoice DStv)
- Enter your DStv account number
- Choose Next
- Enter the correct amount
- Choose Pay
- Enter your secret Remote PIN to confirm
3. Pay Your DStv South Africa using Nedbank
If you use the Nedbank My eBills system, you may pay for your Dstv subscription and BoxOffice subscription in real time.
Accounts may be paid in three simple steps. In other words, login -> subscribe -> pay.
My eBillz is the most efficient method of paying your Dstv bill.
How to Make DSTV Payments Via Nedbank
- Nedbank App Download/Login into the Nedbank Africa App and follow the instructions below.
- Click on the “Buy” icon
- Select “Bill Payment”
- Select “Add New Bill Beneficiary”
- Select “DStv” or “BoxOffice” under the “Biller Tab”
- Enter your account number
- Enter your package amount e.g. $509
- Confirm your details
- Make Payment
4. Pay Your DStv South Africa Using FNB Bank
You may top up your BoxOffice account or pay for your Dstv subscription without having to leave your favorite television show or cozy couch.
You have complete power over your financial decisions. You have the option of paying the entire amount or making partial payments.
Paying for Dstv may be done using the FNB banking app, internet banking, or mobile banking.
See the section under “DStv payments made simple with FNB” for additional information and full step-by-step instructions on how to pay for Dstv services using South Africa’s top financial institution.
Here is How You Make Payments for Your DStv South Africa Using FNB Bank
i). Follow the easy steps below to pay your DStv South Africa bill using the FNB App:
- Download the FNB App from the Google Play Store or the FNB website.
- Download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Launch the FNB app on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your account using the app and provide your internet banking login information.
- Once you’ve signed into your DStv account using the FNB app, go to the payments page.
- Click the “Add Beneficiary/Bill” button.
- Select “Add Bill.”
- Now, add Multichoice as a bill using your DStv customer or Smartcard number.
- Click on the payment tab once again.
- To continue the subscription using the FNB App, click on “My Bills.”
- Select Multichoice.
- Next, click the Pay button.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Click Confirm to finish your DStv payment.
That’s how you use the FNB South Africa app to pay for your DStv South Africa subscription.
ii). Follow these simple steps to your DStv South Africa via FNB Mobile Banking
- Dial *120*321# and select the green/dial button on your cellphone.
- You will receive a Welcome to Cellphone Banking message. Select Reply/Answer.
- Key in your 5-digit Cellphone Banking PIN selected at registration. Then select ‘Send’.
- Choose ‘Prepaid’.
- Choose ‘PayTV’.
- Select ‘DStv’ or ‘BoxOffice’ and follow the easy prompts.
5. Supermarkets Accept Cash Payments
While shopping at any of the following supermarkets: Pep, Pick & Pay, Shoprite, Ackermans, Spar, and Checkers, you may save time and pay for your Dstv monthly subscriptions at the same time.
All you have to do is go to the money market and pay for your Dstv account using your individual customer number or ID.
As an alternative to paying at one of the major supermarkets listed above, you may pay at any of your local businesses that have Flash or Kazang point of sale machines.
6. Pay Your DStv South Africa Subscription Using Standard Bank
Adding Dstv as a beneficiary is the same as adding Dstv as a beneficiary when setting up payments for Dstv with Capitec.
However, if you pay Dstv using Standard Bank, you must choose MultiChoice as the beneficiary. Start making payments for your Dstv subscriptions from wherever you are and anytime you want.
You may also set up regular payments or debit orders to ensure that payments are never missed. Check out the Standard Bank’s self-service page for additional information on how to manage all of your accounts for more details.
i)Standard Bank App
- Log in to Standard Bank App
- Click on the “Buy”
- Click “TV Subscription”
- In “Account number” field, enter your MultiChoice Customer Number. Select “GOtv”or “DStv/BoxOffice”
- Enter Amount
- Click “Review”
- Click “Confirm”
ii) EFT/Internet Banking
- Log into Standard Bank internet banking
- Click “Buy”
- Click “TV Subscription”
- In “Account number” field, enter your MultiChoice Customer Number
- Select “GOtv” or “DStv/BoxOffice”
- Enter Amount
- Click “NEXT”
- Click “Confirm”