Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
DCP – Logistics Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of Full time Tanzania001
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing administrative tasks
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Covering all legal compliance for Human Resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee’s records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Performing any other related duties assigned by Head
- Holder of Bachelor of Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant position.
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English and Swahili)
- Strong leadership skills
- Problems solving skills
- Technical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION: